St Margaret's Church
Parochial Church Council
The Church is administered by the PCC whose responsibility as defined by the Parochial Church Council; (Powers) Measure 1956 is;
Co-operation with the Minister in promoting in the parish the whole mission of the Church; pastoral, evangelistic, social and ecumenical.
To help the meetings the PCC adopted standing orders (see below).
Annual Parochial Church Meeting Agenda and Reports
The last Annual Parochial Church Meeting was held on Tuesday 30th April 2013 in the Old School Hall, Crick. Copies of the Agenda and Reports for this meeting were made available at the back of the church during the two previous Sunday services.
- APCM Agenda and Reports April 2013
- APCM Accounts April 2013
- APCM Organ Restoration Review April 2013
- APCM Agenda and Reports April 2012
- APCM Accounts April 2012
- APCM Agenda and Reports April 2011
- APCM Accounts April 2011
- APCM Accounts Audit Report 2011
- APCM Meeting Revised Final Accounts 2011
PCC Meeting minutes
- February 1st 2016 PCC minutes
- October 23rd 2013 PCC minutes
- September 2nd 2013 PCC minutes
- March 13th 2013 PCC minutes
- January 30th 2013 PCC minutes
- November 21st 2012 PCC minutes
- September 19th 2012 PCC minutes
- July 11th 2012 PCC minutes
- May 22nd 2012 PCC minutes
- March 13th 2012 PCC minutes
- January 10th 2012 PCC minutes
- Jan 2009 PCC minutes
- Sept 2008 PCC minutes
- The Revd David Lake: email@example.com
- Dave Milne: milnegreenlands@AOL.com
- Andy Hopkins: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stacey Walford: email@example.com
- Helen Lee: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brian Hemmings: not known
- Sue Herrington: not known
- Julia Potts: email@example.com
- Jane Dunkley: firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Rogers: email@example.com
Deanery Synod Representatives
Standing Orders of DebateAs amended and adopted at the PCC meetings 23/11/98 and 18/3/99
- Draft Minutes shall be circulated & displayed within four weeks of the date of the meeting
- Minutes shall have an "action" column with initials of person responsible
- Items requested for the agenda shall be notified to the Secretary ( or to the secretary via the Chair or Churchwardens) not less than two weeks before the next meeting.
- Supporting paperwork/information shall be submitted not less than two weeks before the next meeting and circulated with the agendas not less than ten days before the meeting. Paperwork shall have a contact name who can give further explanations! information.
- The PCC may appoint people to be responsible for particular areas of the Church’s life (e.g. Evangelism, finance, fabric ... ) or for specific tasks (e.g. to a ‘Pass it on Campaign). These people may or may not as they see fit appoint others to assist in the task. The PCC shall be informed through written reports
- When the PCC has made a decision the PCC shall not normally review that decision (unless specifically agreed to the contrary at the time the decision was taken) for a minimum period of twelve months
- The PCC shall agree an annual budget. Payments in accordance with the budget shall be made without further reference to the PCC. The Standing Committee has authority to sanction spending up to £250 without reference to the PCC. Details of payments made to be reported to the next PCC meeting.
- The PCC shall agree an annual programme of fabric work. They shall designate a person responsible to progress the programme who shall have authority to take all decisions and seek all necessary authorities and incur expenditure in accordance with the agreed programme. The PCC shall be informed through written reports
- The PCC shall agree an annual programme of evangelistic work. They shall designate a person responsible to progress the programme who shall have authority to take all decisions and seek all necessary authorities and incur expenditure in accordance with the agreed programme. The PCC shall be informed through written reports
- All paperwork shall be available for general perusal in Church unless the PCC decides that a specific item is confidential
- When the PCC has made a decision individual members shall in their conversations respect and accept that decision even if they were not in favour of it.
- Matters for the agenda should be notified in advance so they can be included in the main agenda. AOB must be VITALLY URGENT and could not have been notified before the agenda was drawn up
Facebook and Twitter activity
- Select @David Lake123 to see the twitter messages of David Lake.
- Select @CrickUnited to see the twitter messages of Crick United.
- Select Facebook: Crick United to visit Crick United on Facebook.
- Select Other to visit Crick United's Other church website.
- Select Easter to see and hear Rev David Lake's sermon on Easter Sunday 24th April 2011.
- Select Palm Sunday(1) to see and hear part 1 of Rev David Lake's sermon on the Palm Sunday Service.
- Select Palm Sunday(2) to see and hear part 2 of Rev David Lake's sermon on the Palm Sunday Service.